Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012

Well yeah, happy 2012! For those of you that have read what I've posted so far, I appreciate it. I'll continue writing and I'll finish the detective story soon enough. After that I'll post more short stories every now and then, so stay tuned if you've enjoyed what you've read so far. I'm positive that the next story I write won't be mystery... shit's irritating. But whatever, I've had a pretty good time writing what I have so far.

Anyways, stay tuned for more chapters in the detective story. School for me starts next week, so I won't be putting up chapters as often as I'd like to, and haven't been able to put many things up the past few weeks either cause I've been pretty busy what with Christmas and silently judging my family as they pray to their lost savior, and then New Year's, and yeah. But I'll still continue writing, so stay tuned if you're interested in reading the ending to the detective story.

-SmithMetal84

No comments:

Post a Comment